Hello! Welcome Back. Today I thought it would be fun if I told you a little more about myself. Personally I love learning about the people I’m investing my time into so that they feel more like a friend and less like some stranger on the internet. So I am going to tell you 5 thing that I think will help you guys get to know me better. Now if you already know me majority, if not all of these will not be a surprise to you but for everyone else, I know you enjoy.
- Justin Timberlake is my favorite human. This may not seem like essential information but trust me it is; okay I mean maybe it’s not but I just wanted to gush about him so humor me please. I have been a fan of Justin Timberlake for going on 20 years now, I have grown up with him which is why he’s so important to me. I love his music (both solo and boyband obviously) but more importantly I love who he is as a person. I look up to him a lot and I wouldn’t be who I am today if he wasn’t a part of my story.
- I’ve had the same best friend for 17 years. Can you see a pattern? Once someone is a part of my life they are stuck with me. My best friends name is Lindsay and we became friends on the first day of first grade. I’m always looking for a reason to tell the story of how we became friends so here we go; Lindsay was new to school so she didn’t know anyone which for a first grader can be pretty scary. It was recess time and I(the hero in the story) noticed that I knew Lindsay from soccer practice. I went up to her and mentioned that I knew her, I asked her if she wanted to play with me and the rest is history. While I could go on for hours about her and while she would deserve every second of my singing her praises I’ll just sum it up by saying, she pushed me to do this blog & I’m thankful for that but more importantly, she’s my person and I am very grateful and very lucky to have someone as supportive as her always in my corner. (thankfully we haven’t had any brooke/peyton fights yet, lets keep our fingers crossed that we never do LOL)
- My dream is to have my own makeup company. Makeup is such a passion of mine, I think it’s often not seen as the art that it truly is and I want it to become my career. I have a post coming later on all about why career goal where I will go into a little more detail about my company with the name i’ve come up with, the meaning behind the name, why I want to have a company and all things of that nature so be on the look out. It’s going to be challenging but I believe everyone can achieve their dreams, and I hope everyone goes after their dreams.
- I have a golden retriever named lily. I know I may be biased but I have the cutest dog in the entire world. She is seven years old and the first family pet I’ve ever had. She is my heart and soul, it’s crazy how much a four legged animal can really change your life. She’s a silly girl and spoiled but she’s the sweetest. I can’t imagine my life without her, I already know that when she passes (hopefully it won’t be for many years) I am going to be a mess. (Yes this is a gif of me blending Lily’s “foundation”)
- Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Yes, I am one of those crazy ladies that waits all year just for Christmas time. It’s my favorite holiday and over all favorite time of the year. I like to believe I’m family oriented and I’m very drawn to cozy environments, which is basically what you get at Christmas time. I love all the home décor and baking with my mom, I love decorating the tree and seeing all the ornaments from the childhoods of my family members. I love Christmas movies and Christmas music, honestly I love everything Christmas. (side note; I just bought a beanie with a pompom on the top and a Christmas tree that lights up on the front of it and I’m VERY excited about it)
I know this post had nothing to do with makeup or beauty but I hope you enjoyed learning a few things about me, leave me a comment telling me something about yourself.. I’d love to hear from you guys. Also please send me all your positive vibes as I have a group interview with Sephora today! *screams* Until next time..
Be Nice. Be Good.
gifs from weheartit.com