Hey guys! Hope you’re doing well! Can you believe that Christmas is THIS week? I feel like this month has flown by. Probably because the end of the year is so close, or should I say end of the decade! Any who before I have a meltdown about a new decade starting, you all know how much I love to bake. Especially during the holidays, it’s my favorite thing to do. The other day as I was scrolling on Instagram I came across today’s recipe. Hershey’s Chocolate, Chocolate Overload cookies. I am a huge chocolate lover so once I saw these, I knew I had to make them.
This recipe is the most beginner friendly recipe I have ever done. You need only four simple ingredients and you’re all set. These are great cookies to make for your holiday parties, gifts for children’s teachers and we of course can’t forget Santa! I made these for a Christmas party that I had with my friends from bible study the other day and they were an absolute hit! So without further ado, let’s get baking!
Chocolate Overload Cookies
- Hand Mixer or KitchenAid Mixer
- 1 package Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Coco Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Butter (1½ Sticks) Softened
- 1 bag Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips
- In your mixing bowl, you're going to combine your cake mix, coco powder,eggs and butter all together until a cream dough is formed.
- Next, you're going to add your bag of chocolate chips and mix them into the dough.
- Once your dough is formed, you'll roll your cookies into 1½ inch balls and place them about 2-3 fingers width apart.
- Bake for about 10-12 at 350°F. Let cool and Enjoy!
As you can see, this is such a simple recipe. If you’re an experienced baker you can whip these up super quick or if you’re inexperienced, this recipe is essentially foolproof. What is your favorite type of cookie to make during this time of year? Would you offer these at your holiday gathering or just save them all for yourself? Let me know down in the comments! Like with everyday of blogmas, I have a FREE GIFT to offer you all. Today’s gift is a Christmas Instagram graphic. You can download this and share it on your instagram when wishing your followers a Merry Christmas. I’ll speak with you all soon. Thanks for stopping by, until next time…
Be Nice. Be Good.